KPMG Future Analytics (KPMG FA)
KPMG FA has established itself around a core vision of delivering robust “evidence-based solutions” to all project commissions.
KPMG FA has a wealth of experience in the European research sphere, with expert knowledge as Communication and Dissemination Work Package Leads and as Coordinators of two H2020 projects. KPMG FA is an innovative, multidisciplinary consultancy operating within KPMG Ireland specialising in planning and economic development consultancy, socio-economic research underpinned by data analytics, and strategic spatial planning (national, regional and local level/urban and rural planning). Established by Prof. William Hynes after many years of academic and practical experience in the fields of economic development, planning and evidence-based policy development, KPMG FA has amassed a large multidisciplinary staff and has emerged as an innovative and fresh-thinking consultancy.
The company deals with a wide range of comprehensive and integrated strategic planning services and associated projects that require a strategic or ‘forward-planning’ approach. Significantly, KPMG FA is actively engaged in European research and development, presently participating in multiple European Commission H2020 projects investigating a diverse range of topics including urban resilience, sustainability, resource efficiency, post crisis recovery, and overall security. The expertise and experience of the team members ensures a high-level and quality output across a diverse and wide-ranging strategic project portfolio as well. These include Economic Action Plans, Regional Planning, Land Use and Transportation Studies, Housing Strategies, Retail Strategies, Feasibility Studies and Assessments, as well as county-wide strategies and analyses dealing with economic, social and cultural issues and data gathering. KPMG FA utilises Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to visually depict tabular and other complex datasets, such as demographic profiling, socio-economic analysis, infrastructural capacity assessments, future needs modelling, functional territories, etc.
As a leading research, economic and strategic planning consultancy with a reputation for excellence and vast experience in a variety of diverse projects, KPMG FA has expertise in:
- Project Management and Coordination
- Dissemination, Communication and Social Media Management
- Website Development and Maintenance
- Graphic Design: Branding and Commercial Identity Creation
- Exploitation Strategy Planning and Implementation
- Stakeholder Consultation and Engagement;
- Forward Strategic Planning and Policy Formulation;
- Population, Demographic and Economic Forecasting and Presentation of Information;
- Urban and Rural Planning including Economic and Socio-economic Issues, including Detailed Feasibility Studies, Cost Benefit Analysis, Socio-economic Profiling;
- Urban resilience, Security and Connected Safety, Emergency Management and Risk Assessment;
- Urban Resilience, Socio-economic Functionality and Demography Research and Planning;
- Spatial Planning Consultation and Expertise;
- GIS and Statistical Analysis, Modelling and Mapping;
- Retail and Housing Analysis;
- Data Mining, Validation, Analysis, Interpretation, Presentation and Modelling;
- Economic Appraisals;
- Transportation Planning.